This is the last CCR for the year! I tried my hardest to capture all of our hard work in this video. Thank you for this opportunity to work on this craft.
This project was different than the last. The weather, scenery, and people had an entirely different vibe. The exportation process of the music video is always long for me. I had to try to export the video approximately eight times. There is always an issue in the exportation process. It's either I do not have enough space on my computer or the video quality becomes more granulated once it's finished. It is never a smooth process. Fortunately, I finally exported the film and uploaded it. Throughout this project, I received creative help from my peers which helped shape this project into what it is. There are somethings I would do differently if it was on a larger scale. However, the project came out well. I'm happy with the way that everything turned out and I'm thankful for everyone who helped me create this. This time around the actresses I used were very energetic. They brought warmth to the environment since it was pretty chilly when we shot the video. I think the...
The title that is displayed in this opening sequence is the name of the film, Mr. Saturday night. You also see the writers, directors, editors, music by, actors, and producer names. They make sure they put the production company name, who’s the film by, and what type of film it is. In the opening sequence, there’s a commentary going on between two people in the background while someone is preparing food to cook. You also see someone maybe a woman folding the dough and cutting vegetables. I see old-time scenery with older methods of cooking. The amount of food she is preparing tells me they are having a feast. The use of knives and craftsmanship shows this woman knows how to cook. The commentary seconds that thought where the individual explains his mothers cooking and how it makes people feel. It makes things seem more realistic. They have different cooking utensils and what is used for cooking to show the scenery more. They have a plot there already. Someone being ver...
Diary of a mad black woman is a film about 18 years of marriage to a lawyer Charles, Helen is shocked when he announces he's ending their marriage and shacking up with Brenda. Helen retreats to the house of her grandmother Madea, who helps her destroy much of Charles' property, earning her house arrest. While Charles prepares for the trial of a corrupt client, Helen is courted by Orlando, an affectionate moving man with strong Christian values. As most dramas, it is a tale of broken bonds, heartbreak, and revenge. In our film “Life for life: A losing game” we plan on incorporating all of those and many more to produce the complete and versatile drama. The surrounding element that directly relates to our movie is the deception and anger caused by being done wrong by others. The element of revenge is what I like the most. Being deceived is something almost every individual has experienced and can relate to. Only a few people get fed up with the deception and being mistreated and ...
Comments
Post a Comment